Scott A. Nuttall, CPA, CFP
Scott has been with KNEG since 1990 and currently serves as Managing Partner. His auditing and accounting experience includes construction, developers, real estate, homeowners’ associations, recreational and social clubs, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. His involvement ensures that all clients’ concerns are addressed and that all audits meet the requirements of the accounting professional standards. Scott holds a BS in accounting from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Scott’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Condominium and Homeowners’ Association of Indian River, Inc. (CHAIR)
- President, Treasure Coast Chapter of the FICPA
- Treasurer, Living Lord Lutheran Church
- Treasurer, Indian River Soccer Association
- Toastmasters International
- Exchange Club of Indian River
- United Way of Indian River County, Inc.