Patrick K. Graham, CPA, MA
Patrick has been with KNEG CPA since 1992. He is involved in numerous audit engagements with a concentration in governmental and not-for-profit organizations. Patrick also has an expanding corporate, partnership and personal income tax practice. In addition to working closely with his clients, he is responsible for continuing professional education coordination for all staff. Patrick received a BS in business administration from Montclair State College in Upper Montclair, NJ and his Masters of Accounting Degree from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida.
Patrick’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountants Consultation Service
- Special Review Committee Member, Government Finance Officer’s Association
- Exchange Club of Indian River
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Treasurer of Youth Guidance Donation Fund, Inc.
- Treasurer of Surfside By The Sea I, POA
- Financial Specialist for the United Way Citizens Review Panel
ASK ME ABOUT –
The Vero Beach Air Show and Blue Angels