Amy received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of South Florida. A KNEG team member since 2016, Amy brings over 13 years of experience in public accounting, including audit and tax services for a wide variety of industries. Her career focus has been in the areas of not-for-profit, for-profit, governmental auditing and taxation.
Amy's Past/Present Professional Affiliations include:
- Associate Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Treasurer and Board Member, Gifford Middle School Band Parents Association
- Leader of Girl Scout Troop 50609
- Den Leader, Assistant Cub Master, Treasurer of Cub Scout Pack 506
- Board Member of Boy Scout Troop 513