Amy received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of South Florida. Amy brings over 13 years of experience in public accounting, including audit and tax services for a wide variety of industries. Her career focus has been in the areas of not-for-profit, for-profit, governmental auditing and taxation.
Amy's Past/Present Professional Affiliations include:
- Associate Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Treasurer and Board Member, Gifford Middle School Band Parents Association
- Leader of Girl Scout Troop 50609
- Den Leader, Assistant Cub Master, Treasurer of Cub Scout Pack 506
- Board Member of Boy Scout Troop 513