Teresa LaSota, CPA
As KNEG's first Principal, Teresa brings over 18 years of experience in public accounting. Teresa’s 16 years at KNEG includes oversight and coordination of numerous audit engagements with a concentration in condominium and homeowners’ associations along with not-for-profit organizations. Teresa received her BA in Business Administration and MBA with an Accounting concentration from Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida.
Teresa’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Treasurer, Treasure Coast Chapter of the FICPA
- Director, Feed The Lambs Enrichment Program