Patrick K. Graham, CPA
Patrick has more than 18 years of experience in public accounting. He is involved in numerous audit engagements with a concentration in governmental and not-for-profit organizations. In addition to working closely with his clients, he is responsible for continuing professional education coordination for all staff. Patrick received a BS in business administration from Montclair State College in Upper Montclair, NJ and his Masters of Accounting Degree from Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida.
Patrick’s Professional Recognitions and Past/Present Affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountants Consultation Service
- Special Review Committee Member, Government Finance Officer’s Association
- Exchange Club of Indian River
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Treasurer of Youth Guidance Donation Fund, Inc.
- Treasurer of Surfside By The Sea, I, POA
- Financial Specialist of United Way of Indian River County