At Kmetz, Nuttall, Elwell, Graham, PLLC (KNEG), we work in partnership with our clients to provide more than just numbers. CPA services should be far more than merely delivering tax and accounting documents. Our dedicated small business accounting professionals ensure that you understand your data and what it means to your business. When you have all the relevant information in hand, you are better equipped to make sound, profitable decisions that ensure the ongoing success of your business.
Our fully integrated line of tax, accounting, and audit services allow you to select from several CPA services and options to create a solution that best meets your needs. We know that one size does not fit all, which is why we work with you to customize an accounting solution that is right for you. Even better, our CPA services are supported by our technologically advanced platform. Client portals and other online services offer you 24/7 access to your documents and the convenience of online data entry and retrieval.
Leading CPA and Other Services from KNEG
Consider all of our services:
- Audit and Assurance Services: Our skilled auditors have the experience and expertise needed to assist you in complex fiscal accounting issues. Our clientele range from Governmental entities, Non-Profit Organizations, HOAs and Condo Associations. All aspects of your audit risk are addressed by our auditors which ensure that financial statements are in full compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and best practices.
- Tax Preparation & Planning: Our experience in taxation assists our clients in reducing or deferring payable taxes while meeting all relevant tax requirements. Our team of advisors will create a long-term tax and financial strategy in order to secure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Personal Financial & Estate Planning: Creating a comprehensive estate plan is essential in taking care of your family. An estate plan can also enhance your wealth as well as guarantee that your wishes are carried out. We will partner with you to prepare strategies to maximize your personal assets. We follow an estate planning checklist to ensure that your affairs are in order.
- Accounting & Payroll: Small business accountants who focus on payroll services reduce the costs which are normally involved in having to train in-house payroll employees. Our payroll accountants will take care of all remuneration to staff and ensure that this process runs as smoothly as possible. Legislation only adds to the complexity, which makes our payroll service even more essential.
- Outsourced Bookkeeping: There are many advantages to outsourcing your bookkeeping. It could reduce fiscal and operational costs by as much as 50%. By using our bookkeeping knowledge to your advantage, you gain access to a professional service with fast turnaround times. We realize that specific industries require a tailored approach when it comes to their accounting, bookkeeping and tax services. We have over 35 years of experience working with small business, Not-For-Profit organizations and HOA/Condo Associations to achieve their specific goals. Learn more about the services we offer for these industries and how we can host your Quickbooks in a virtual environment.
- Not-for-profit: We understand the various tasks and challenges faced by Not-For-Profit organizations and invest ourselves in these community service entities.
- Condo Associations: Our firm remains current with all homeowner and condominium developments so as to ensure the best quality service for their needs. Watch our site for free seminars with opportunities for both CAM and Board Members to earn Continuing Education Credits.
We are leaders in the small business accounting industry and continue to lead the way forward in the industry. Our clients benefit from affordable and expert CPA services that add value to their companies.
To learn more about our value-adding small business accounting services in Vero Beach contact Kmetz, Nuttall, Elwell, Graham, PLLC today.